Updated as of April 1st, 2020
Collecting and Using Information
Personally Identifiable Information We Collect Online
Through your use of the Sites and Services, we may collect Personally Identifiable Information from you. “Personally Identifiable Information” is individually identifiable information about an individual consumer that we collect online and that we maintain in an accessible form. We collect the following types of Personally Identifiable Information:
Information You Provide
We may collect the following Personally Identifiable Information that you voluntarily provide to us:
- Purchases. If you purchase a product, you will provide your first and last name, phone number, email address, shipping address, billing address, and credit card information. We use third-party payment processors to process your purchases. You also may provide us with your company name and any other Personally Identifiable Information that you may voluntarily provide.
- Account. If you create an account for any of our Services, you will provide us with your first and last name, email address, and password, and may provide us with your company name, phone number and address. When you log-in to your account, you will provide us with your username or email address and password.
- Email Sign-Up. When you sign up for our mailing lists or subscribe to our blogs, you will provide us with your name and email address.
- Request a Private Label. When you request a private label, you will provide us with your first and last name, email address, and phone number. You may also provide us with your company name and any other Personally Identifiable Information that you may voluntarily provide.
- Request a Quote. When you request a quote, you will provide us with your first and last name, email address, and phone number. You may also provide us with your company name and any other Personally Identifiable Information that you may voluntarily provide.
- Request a Sample. When you request a sample, you will provide us with your first and last name, email address, and phone number. You may also provide us with your company name and any other Personally Identifiable Information that you may voluntarily provide.
- Calculate Shipping. When you use our shipping calculator, you may provide us with your physical address.
- Orders & Tracking. When you use our Sites to track your order, you will provide us with your email address.
- Contact Us. When you send us any feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, or interact with us in any way through email, phone, or social media channels, we will receive your first and last name, email address, phone number, and any other Personally Identifiable Information that you may voluntarily provide.
Information as You Navigate Our Sites
We automatically collect certain Personally Identifiable Information through your use of the Sites and Services, such as the following:
- Usage Information. We collect information such as which of the pages on the Sites you access, the frequency of access, and what you click on while on the Sites.
- Device Information. We collect information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, application version number, and browser.
- Mobile Device Information. In addition to the Device Information listed above, when you access our Sites via a browser on your mobile device, we collect and aggregate information about whether you are accessing the Sites via a mobile device or tablet, device type, and carrier.
- Location Information. We collect location information from Sites visitors on a city-regional basis.
Third Party Information
How We use Your Personally Identifiable Information
We use the Personally Identifiable Information we collect to provide the Services to you, to improve our Services and Sites, and to protect our legal rights. In addition, we may use the Personally Identifiable Information we collect to:
- Process your account registration;
- Process your order;
- Contact you regarding our products and services that we feel may be of interest to you;
- Communicate with you about our Sites or Services or to inform you of any changes to our Sites or Services;
- Provide support;
- Maintain and improve our Sites and Services;
- Defend our legal rights and the rights of others;
- Efficiently maintain our business; and
- Comply with applicable law.
How We Share Your Personally Identifiable Information
We may share the information that we collect about you in the following ways:
- With service providers who perform data services on our behalf (e.g., email, hosting, maintenance, backup, analysis, etc.).
- To service providers to ship products you purchase from us;
- To service providers to prepare, deploy and analyze advertising content;
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention;
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that Personally Identifiable Information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that Personally Identifiable Information;
- To any other person or entity as part of any business or asset sale; and
- To any other person or entity where you consent to the disclosure.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Estimate audience size and usage patterns;
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits, allowing us to customize the Sites and Services to your individual needs;
- Advertise new content and services that relate to your interests;
- Keep track of advertisements and search engine results;
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to resolve issues and offer better site experiences and tools in the future; and
- Recognize when you return to the Sites.
Cookies can be blocked by changing your Internet browser settings to refuse all or some Cookies. If you choose to block all Cookies (including essential Cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Sites.
You can find out more about Cookies and how to manage them by visiting www.AboutCookies.org.
You can understand which third parties have currently enabled Cookies for your browser or mobile device and how to opt-out of some of those Cookies by accessing the Network Advertising Initiative’s website or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website. For more information on mobile specific opt-out choices, visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Mobile Choices website.
Third Party Processors
To ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate procedures with the service providers we share your Personally Identifiable Information with to ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information is treated by those service providers in a way that is consistent with and which respects the applicable laws on data security and privacy.
“Do Not Track” Signals
Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, the Sites do not currently interpret, respond to or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.
Choices About Your Personally Identifiable Information
Review and Request Changes to Your Personally Identifiable Information
You may use your account to access, correct, or view certain Personally Identifiable Information we have collected and which is associated with your account. To review or request changes to any of your Personally Identifiable Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from emails from us, please click the unsubscribe link included in the footer of our emails. You also may submit a request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We maintain commercially reasonable security measures to protect the Personally Identifiable Information we collect and store from loss, misuse, destruction, or unauthorized access. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Third Party Links
The Sites are not intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under 18
Notice to Nevada Residents
Nevada law allows Nevada residents to opt-out of the sale of certain types of personal information. Subject to a number of exceptions, Nevada law defines “sale” to mean the exchange of certain types of personal information for monetary consideration to a person for the person to license or sell the information to additional persons. We do not currently sell personal information as defined in the Nevada law. However, if you are a Nevada resident, you still may submit a verified request to opt-out of sales and we will record your instructions and incorporate them in the future if our policy changes. Opt-out requests may be sent to email@example.com or by calling 844-215-8546.
How to Contact Us
PHM Brands, LLC
Att: Policy Officer
730 17th St., Ste. 600
Denver, CO 80202
Toll Free: 844-215-8546